Dr. Gas has had so many requests for NASCAR-style boom tubes for street use that we had to do it! This Boom Tube is not a muffler. The transition goes to a very thin 1 3/4" thickness. The width is 8" with two ribs running lengthwise. Once trimmed, the actual exposed exit is approximately 12"-14", depending on the angle of the trim.
Except for end trimming and painting or coating, the boom tube is ready for use. The exit is customer-trimmed to be flush with the side of the vehicle.
- Length of flat rectangular section: 18"
- Width of flat rectangular section: 8"
- Length of transition end section: 6.5"
- Length of inlet tube: 3" (can be left off upon request)
- Exposed outlet surface width when trimmed at 45-degrees: approximately 11.5"
- Overall length including inlet tube (untrimmed): 27.5"